Robert E. Adair, D.D.S.
Dr. Rob Adair literally grew up in the dental field. From spending time at his dad’s practice as a kid to following in his footsteps into the profession, he brings the added value of 40 years of guidance and professional exposure. Dr. Adair stays on the leading edge of dentistry as new technologies, procedures, and equipment become available. He attends over 100 hours of continuing education every year in order to offer the finest dentistry available. Dr. Adair has advanced training in the treatment of Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) disorders and advanced Occlusal Disease (OD). He has studied under many of dentistry’s greatest teachers including Peter Dawson, John Kois, and Frank Spear.
Dr. Adair is involved in many Bentonville community and church activities. He enjoys spending time with his family, all things outdoors, and, of course, supporting the Arkansas Razorbacks.
Education & Dental Organizations:
- Bentonville Public Schools – Graduated in 1988 as Co-Valedictorian
- University of Arkansas – B.S., Zoology, Magna Cum Laude
- Winner of Senior Honor Citation for Outstanding Graduate
- University of Tennessee Dental School – D.D.S.
- American Dental Association
- Arkansas State Dental Association
- Spear Center for Dental Excellence
- The Pankey Institute
- Kois Center for Restorative Excellence
- Dawson Center for Advanced Dental Study