The natural way to correct habits and straighten teeth
Nowadays the majority of our children will develop crowded teeth and incorrect jaw alignment. Research has shown that mouth breathing, tongue thrusting, reverse swallowing and thumb sucking (known as incorrect myofuncional habits) are the real cause of malocclusion.
One of the most important aspects of Myobrace treatment is correcting bad oral habits, and getting patients to breathe through their nose. As well as improving the alignment of the teeth.
- Myobrace treatment is simple and effective
- Appliance must be used daily for 1-2 hours and while sleeping
- Few simple effective exercises each day
- The appliances correct poor oral habits
- The habit can be corrected to help prevent the requirement of complex orthodontic treatment
- Regular monitoring by your dentist